paper pod

Tuesday, June 20, 2006

My Dad's 60th

It was my Dad's 60th birthday at the end of May and we had a big family dinner out for him. My sister and I made him this card, with '60 Years of Jimbo' in pictures inside! I think he really liked it. Its amazing how little he has changed from the picture on the front - exactly the same expression we see today!
We had such a laugh looking through all the old photos albums to get the pics to make it! It was interesting looking back over holidays and parties we remembered as children, seeing things we had almost forgotten about, our parents at our age and younger and thinking about times before we were even born!

My mum (spookily similar to all three of us!), my nana, and my auntie. My dad when he was young - wasn't he handsome!

2 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

He really was handsome! And I can't believe how much your mom looked like you when she was younger!

20 June, 2006 10:12  
Blogger The fabric of my life said...

Welcome to blog world Susan. I popped on over from Max's blog. I love your old family photos and yes an uncanny similarity between your mum and the pohoto of you on Max's blog.

20 June, 2006 19:08  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home